Learning What you Need

All Lessons you need to learn the skills to Achieve
www.yourtechvision.com



Friday, September 2, 2011

Teaching on a Ranch

Just one incredible thing about summer is that many of my student's parents drive their children to my ranch for instruction. Some drive from hours away and even stay over night so their child can get a double dose of lessons every week.

The huge advantage of me being able to teach from my ranch is that after the lessons we go out to the garden and watch a plethora of all type of fruits and vegetables grow.

The kids have seen all the plant stages, from the seedling stage, through growth, and to harvest time.

The absolute joy of watching the children snap their first pea, or twist off their first squash or zucchini, warms my heart throughout the year. The favorites are always the strawberries and raspberries.

I am sure this is why we are teachers...to see that light bulb of understanding go on, and the elation of learning continue!!! Remember, we are ALL teachers.

No comments: