Learning What you Need

All Lessons you need to learn the skills to Achieve
www.yourtechvision.com



Saturday, February 11, 2012

Come see Presentation on technology in action in ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO

I will be giving a presentation on all the different types of technology that help blind/low vision students achieve success in school, on February 23-24. On the 23rd, I will speak on the what and when of technology at 1:30-2:45 and on the 24th will be speaking with a panel on the different types of technology used throughout schooling.

If you are in the area, please do come by and join the conversation of success in school.

2012 NEW MEXICO AER CONFERENCE FEBRUARY 23-24, 2012
SHERATON ALBUQUERQUE UPTOWN HOTEL
ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO

2 comments:

Caroline Benavidez, TVI for Albuquerque Public Schools said...

Thanks, Denise, for that presentation. It spurred me to push harder for technology for elementary in our district. Since that day, I've submitted for an award for 2 iPads and 2 Refreshabrailles. Also, I just got the news that my passionate appeal resulted in 3 Refreshabrailles for our program. Thanks for your belief in the capabilities of blind students.

Dr. Denise M. Robinson, TVI, PhD said...

Congrats big time Caroline---you and your students are on your way now---I am so excited for you